Auto Body Shop in Taylor
The Collision Shop of Taylor understands that your vehicle is more than likely your second biggest investment. When involved in an accident The Collision Shop of Taylor should be your first call. We can handle the towing, deal directly with your insurance company on your behalf, provide a free loaner or pay your deductible, (Some Restrictions Apply, call for details - 313-277-4500).
The Collision Shop of Taylor will provide a free repair estimate, we can also provide a copy of the estimate to your insurance company via email or fax. For customers paying for repairs themselves, we can offer alternative repairs and parts, (Aftermarket, Used, etc..) while keeping the integrity of your vehicle, structurally and cosmetically. All of the replaced or repaired areas are refinished in a factory package paint, this is the same paint that is used by the manufacturer when the vehicle
The Collision Shop of Taylor is a full service Auto Body Shop
10 Things to know before having your car repaired
The Collision Shop of Taylor also offers a lifetime warranty on all repairs performed. With all that The Collision Shop of Taylor has to offer, why would you take your vehicle anywhere else? Call us today at 313-277-4500.
- As our Taylor customer, we welcome you. At our Taylor Collision Shop you will receive the finest quality Auto Body Shop services available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision repair industry here in Taylor. We are:
- Working to keep our Taylor shop equipped with the technology needed to fix today's complex vehicles.
- Keeping our technicians up to date through ongoing training; striving to meet standards of top quality auto body paint and frame repair work here in Taylor.
- Dedicated to improving the auto body repair industry in Taylor.
Here to answer any of your Auto Body Shop questions. You may have some questions concerning the estimating/repair process...this site was designed with those questions in mind.
- For us, satisfying our Taylor customer is the most important goal we have. Again, thanks for coming to our auto collision repair shop in Taylor.
- Your vehicle is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having collision damage repaired professionally.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of auto accident damage.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your vehicle at our shop in Taylor and ask that the insurance company inspect the vehicle here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal for your Auto Body Shop.
- You have the right to go to the auto repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require that you go to a particular collision repair shop.
- Differences in collision repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE), technicians like at our Taylor location.
- Ask if the collision repair shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
Let The Collision Shop of Taylor help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
The Collision Shop of Taylor is the number one Auto Body & Paint Center in Southeast Michigan. We work directly with all insurance companies, large and small. The Collision Shop of Taylor is open on Saturday for your convenience, (Please Call Ahead).
Services We Offer: